Containing about 30 strains of probiotics and yeast, this food builds so much strength to your good bacteria!
We all know yogurt has plenty of probiotics too, and my goodness is it delicious. Think of kefir as yogurt on probiotic steroids. Yes, it is that packed with gut loving nutrients!
And if you are a yogurt lover, you must make kefir milk. Not only because it has more benefits, but your taste buds will be bursting with happiness as well!
This recipe is easy peasy. 🙂
Here is how simple it is…
- Kefir Grains
- Whole Fat Animal Milk
How to Prepare:
- Put the active kefir grains in about 4 cups of animal milk in a mason jar.
- Put the lid on tight and place in a warm room to culture.
- In about 24 hours or earlier the milk should start thickening.
- Once that time is up, separate the kefir grains from the milk.
- You can place these kefir grains in a new jar of milk and put the finished kefir milk in the fridge!
Five easy steps to a delicious milk that you can drink straight or put into a smoothie with fruits and vegetables.