“No carbs after 6 PM!”
You’ve probably heard this advice more than you can count.
But when it comes to getting rid of excess weight, is it really necessary, or even a good idea?
Well, Here’s The Thing…
Japanese scientists dig up the research for this popular advice to discover the truth…
And you may be surprised by what they discovered!
(It’s not just about what time you eat or even how much you eat)
1. Mehta, Anita, and Babita Agrawal. “Investigation into the mechanism of action of Moringa oleifera for its anti-asthmatic activity.” Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine 8.1 (2008): 24-31.
2. Watanabe, Jun, Hiroshi Shinmoto, and Tojiro Tsushida. “Coumarin and flavone derivatives from estragon and thyme as inhibitors of chemical mediator release from RBL-2H3 cells.” Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 69.1 (2005): 1-6.
3. Goda, Hoshino K, Akiyama H, Ishikawa T, Abe Y, Nakamura T, Otsuka H, Takeda Y, Tanimura A, Toyoda M, “Constituents in watercress: inhibitors of histamine release from RBL-2H3 cells induced by antigen stimulation”, Biol Pharm Bull. 1999 Dec;22(12):1319-26.
4. P. Kaiser, M.S. Youssouf, S.A. Tasduq, S. Singh, S.C. Sharma, G.D. Singh, V.K. Gupta, B.D. Gupta, and R.K. Johri, Anti-Allergic Effects of Herbal Product from Allium Cep-a (Bulb), Journal of Medicinal Food. April 2009, 12(2): 374-382.
5. Chandrashekhar, V. M., et al. “Anti-allergic activity of German chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.) in mast cell mediated allergy model.” Journal of ethnopharmacology 137.1 (2011): 336-340.
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Provitalize have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Two human clinical trials suggest that ingestion of Lactobacillus gasseri SBT2055 can lead to a reduction in weight or body fat, copies of which may be found in this study and this study. It is recommended that users follow a strict diet and exercise regimen to achieve weight loss results.